SEPAWA Congress 2018
- WOW Effect (Feel the sensation, Instant effect, optical highlights)
- Exposome Concepts (Anti-Digital-Aging, Cell repair, Anti-Pollution shield)
- Super food Actives (Shisandra berries, Chia seed oil, Wild yam root)
- Clean Care (Skin Detox, HIPEgel technology–less is more, Mild surfactants)
- SILAPHOS PRODUCTS: Ethoxylated phosphate esters – the allrounders
- VERSATILE PROPERTIES OF BRITESIL®: Silicates for application in cleaning products
- MMB (3-METHOXY-3-METHYL-1-BUTANOL): The excellent “green” solvent, binder and humectant
- AMINO ACID BASED SURFACTANTS (SARCOSINATES): Versatile properties for cleaning applications
- ECO-FRIENDLY SOLVENTS: The VOC-free alternatives
- THE RHEO2GREEN SERIES: The perfect natural micellar thickening solution for mild rinse-off products
- CHLORHEXIDINE: A high-quality antiseptic for a broad range of indications
in-cosmetics 2018 in Amsterdam
IMPAG presented 50 innovative formulations convering 8 trend Topics as well as the unique technology Clixperience. This new technology is a perfect way for cosmetics manufacturers to stand apart from the competition in the cosmetics market, and to elicit a “Wow” response from their customers.
SEPAWA Congress 2017
Our guests could discover more than 25 formulations convering 11 key topics like Suncare, Rinse-Off, Texture Additives, modern Skin Care and so much more.
Feel free to contact us to hear more!
European Coatings Show 2017, Nuremberg
Our teams from Germany, Austria and Switzerland presented our product range for the Coatings industry and welcomed many visitors from all over the world.
We were pleased to have you at our stand and thank you for your visit!